Saturday 28 July 2007

Agile and Post-Agile?

What is really agile? I've touched upon this topic earlier, but I have come across a few blogs on the topic again that are interesting. Especially David Anderson, Agile Management Blog where he asks the question "Are you part of the Post-Agile movement?". He also asks the question of what agile is and points further to Jason Yip and his Agility is not the point post. In this post Yip compare the so called Agile elements to those of Lean and he does a good job of it.

As Anderson says, we need to keep pushing.

To me it does not really matter if it is agile or not, as long as we can improve the way we perform our craft and deliver better solutions. Agile for me right now is to implement Scrum and see if this improves our abilities. When this process has settled I will keep pushing. Will you?

No comments: